Awesome performance by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble – “One Night In Texas”. These tracks were recorded live at “Austin City Limits” October 10, 1989 and are previously unissued.
SRV and his band were the only ones that brought life back to the blues. No one since him have done anything that can capture that true blues soul feeling… Despite the fact that Stevie died at the age of 35 in 1990, he still remains the most influential contemporary blues guitarist. Great performer can’t get enough of his music!
SRV & Double Trouble – “One Night In Texas” (1989)
02. May I Have A Talk With You (C. Burnett, Howlin’ Wolf)
03. Mary Had A Little Lamb (B. Guy)
04. Look At Little Sister (H. Ballard)
05. Couldn’t Stand The Weather (S.R. Vaughan)
06. Voodoo Child (Slight Return) (J. Hendrix)
Stevie Ray Vaughan – Guitar, Vocals
Tommy Shannon – Bass
Chris Layton – Drums, Percussion
Reese Wynans – Keyboards